What is the MeBe Candidate Program?
The MeBe Candidate Program is a supervised fieldwork training program for aspiring BCBAs, offered for free to MeBe Behavior Technicians.
- At MeBe, we believe that everyone deserves a chance to live their best lives, and that includes our employees.
- The MeBe Candidate Program is a unique benefit that MeBe offers to its employees who are studying to become Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA).
- The MeBe Candidate Program provides free supervised field work hours to students pursuing a career as a BCBA.
- Our program provides hands-on training that goes beyond preparing learners to sit for the exam.
- We provide a community for students to connect, support each other, and work closely with experienced BCBAs. Leadership skills, cultural competency and a broader understanding of the industry are key to successfully navigating a career as a BCBA and we have integrated this into our training.
Who can be a MeBe Candidate?
The MeBe Candidate Program is open to Behavior Technicians who are:
- Currently employed with MeBe
- Pursuing a career as a BCBA or BCaBA
- Enrolled in BCBA program through an online or in-person University or College
Important details about the MeBe Candidate Program
There are many benefits to participating in the MeBe Candidate Program, including:
- Guaranteed indirect hours
- University partnerships
- Tuition discounts
- Comprehensive Supervisor Training
- Hands on training:
- Initial and updated treatment plans
- Behavior intervention plans
- Parent training
- Insurance fluency
- Program development and data analysis
- Scoring and implementing assessments (VBMAPP, EFL, AFLS, Vineland, etc.)
- Conflict resolution
- Effective supervision
- Quarterly workshops
- Peer mentorship
- Monthly study groups
- Leadership opportunities
- Candidate specific social events
- Support from our team of MeBe Mentors with easy access to scheduling supervision hours
- Access to the MeBe Candidate Learning Portal, with easy access to all the resources you’ll need!
Moreover, we believe investing in the professional development of our employees is worthwhile, so our program comes at no cost and no strings attached!
To learn more about the MeBe Candidate Program, contact us using the form below.
The MeBe Candidate Program
The MeBe Candidate Program provides supervised field work hours for MeBe Behavior Technicians who are pursuing a career as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
The positions we are currently seeking to fill include:
Contact us to learn more about careers at MeBe
Ready to talk? We typically respond within 24 hours