MeBe in the schools
Because we’re not able to work directly with every child and family facing challenges related to a speech, language, or autism spectrum disorder (ASD), we are continually looking for creative ways to increase our impact. By collaborating with local schools and school systems, we are expanding the availability of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and Verbal Behavior Therapy (VBT) in our region.
Our current initiatives include:
- contracting with schools to provide ABA assessments, services, and training
- delivering group training by MeBe’s Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) to parents, teachers, and staff and equipping them with ABA tools and resources
- conducting Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs)
- developing Behavior Intervention Plans (BPIs)
- providing one-to-one support from a Behavior Technician under the supervision of a BCBA
Our goal is to locate and assist schools that lack these capabilities in house. Contact us to learn more about how MeBe can help your school.