Co-founder & President
You can understand a lot about an organization when you know the motivations of the people who founded it. Abby and I didn’t set out to start an agency. We just wanted to create an opportunity for her to practice ABA the way she thought best.
By using the latest and most effective ABA practices in our own agency, we saw that we could provide higher quality services than those of many existing providers in the marketplace. We also knew that we could create an environment where people really wanted to work and where they could build long-term careers. Looking at MeBe today, I think we’ve realized our vision. Going forward, MeBe will remain committed to delivering the highest quality services available and to treating members of our organization like family. We are honest and transparent with all our stakeholders, and we do everything in our power to advocate for the children and families we serve. Whether you join MeBe as a client or a staff member, I hope you will consider us part of your extended family.
- Operations Director (2013 to present)
- Financial Advisor, Valuation Manager, and Investment Associate (2006 to 2015)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level 1, CFA Institute (2012)
- Certified Financial Planner™ Qualification Program, College for Financial Planning (2007)
- Bachelor of Science, Finance & Accounting, Virginia Tech – Pamplin College of Business Read Patrick’s LinkedIn profile.